Acupuncture. Responding to comments on what is acupuncture, does acupuncture work, acupuncture benefits and more.
One of my favourite notifications is your comments and as you may already know more often than not I'll get back to you with a reply and heart. If you'd like more information on any of the questions I've answered or have a question, then let me know so I can try and either dedicate a video to it or get back to you in next months responding to your comments.
A few of my favourite questions/comments from this video are:
1) What is your opinion on acupuncture for pain management? Do you feel it's worth recommending to patients and is it scientifically proven - 00:28
Comment from my good friend on YouTube Joseph at MedCology Tutorials. Check out his channel on YouTube for some great detailed scientific information: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq_3_8h1gDH78nxlqB-CMgg
More information about acupuncture and information on checking it's done by a regulated healthcare professional: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/acupuncture/
2) Some people say its clouds that produce snow. Some people say it's my dandruff.
3) Hey Abraham the pharmacist! Can you tell me what I should do to avoid mosquito bites? They bite me more than anyone else. I am from India. Love your videos.
More information on this topic as explained in the video: https://www.fitfortravel.nhs.uk/advice/malaria/mosquito-bite-avoidance
4) I just did 30 sit ups upside down.
5) It's nice to have a well produced and accessible video on an important subject as this. Most other videos I see are ads for other products or low effort text to speech bots.
Want to see more videos about everything health and pharmacy? Let me know in the comments below. Subscribe for new videos ▶https://www.youtube.com/c/AbrahamThePharmacist
Prescribing Media Pharmacist | Extreme Optimist | Bringing Science Through New Videos Every Week - Monday 4PM(GMT) YouTube.
I'm a prescribing media pharmacist who loves science, making videos and helping people. I work in both GP surgeries and community pharmacy.
This video is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Abraham The Pharmacist has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Always consult a doctor or other healthcare professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions.
#acupuncture #whatisacupuncture #howdoesacupuncturework #doesacupuncturework #acupuncturebenefits #acupuncturetreatments #isacupunctureeffective #AbrahamThePharmacist #UKmediapharmacist #mediapharmacist #pharmacistpresenter #UKpharmacistpresenter