Blood donation. Responding to comments on blood donation benefits, health benefits, advantages and more.
One of my favourite notifications is your comments and as you may already know more often than not I'll get back to you with a reply and heart. If you'd like more information on any of the questions I've answered or have a question, then let me know so I can try and either dedicate a video to it or get back to you in next months responding to your comments.
A few of my favourite questions/comments from this video are:
1) Question: I asked someone this before but they weren't sure but I was wondering if you can reduce your blood pressure by donating blood?
2) Olive oil may replace salt in food for people with high blood pressure.
3) Very informative video. I do have a question though. What happens if you use both the eye ointment and eye drops, but do not wait for 5 minutes before applying the other.
4) Always worried about washing it (spacer device) all just keep getting new ones - from now on washing and saving resources - thanks for that.
5) Just one thing I was told rinse your mouth out with water and don't forget to spit it out as steroids can cause thrush of the oesophagus, but good video thanks.
Want to see more videos about everything health and pharmacy? Let me know in the comments below. Subscribe for new videos ▶https://www.youtube.com/c/AbrahamThePharmacist
Prescribing Media Pharmacist | Extreme Optimist | Bringing Science Through New Videos Every Week - Monday 4PM(GMT) YouTube.
I'm a prescribing media pharmacist who loves science, making videos and helping people. I work in both GP surgeries and community pharmacy.
This video is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Abraham The Pharmacist has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Always consult a doctor or other healthcare professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions.
#blooddonation #blooddonationbenefits #healthbenefitsofblooddonation #advantageofblooddonation #isdonatingbloodgoodforyou #AbrahamThePharmacist #UKmediapharmacist #mediapharmacist #pharmacistpresenter #UKpharmacistpresenter