Diabetes or Prediabetes. Responding to comments on how to prevent diabetes, diabetes causes, avoid diabetes and more.
One of my favourite notifications is your comments and as you may already know more often than not I'll get back to you with a reply and heart. If you'd like more information on any of the questions I've answered or have a question, then let me know so I can try and either dedicate a video to it or get back to you in next months responding to your comments.
1) This might be very straight forward but I wanted to know if you're married or have family?
2) Hello Abraham! How can you reduce your chances of getting diabetes when it actually runs in the family? The thing is I can't really stay away from sugary stuff because I'm a baker. 0:38
My how to lose belly fat video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn8BNJEQ05w
For more information on type 2 diabetes: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/type-2-diabetes/
3) How many cameras does he have lying around his office?
4) Why is it unethical to promote a product you like?
5) I'v come here from your sore throat advice, I need to stop snacking cause my muffin top belly is slowly turning into a Victoria sponge.
6) When you have been doing it for so long and realise that you are doing it wrong.
Want to see more videos about everything health and pharmacy? Let me know in the comments below. Subscribe for new videos ▶https://www.youtube.com/c/AbrahamThePharmacist
Prescribing Media Pharmacist | Extreme Optimist | Bringing Science Through New Videos Every Week - Monday 4PM(GMT) YouTube.
I'm a prescribing media pharmacist who loves science, making videos and helping people. I work in both GP surgeries and community pharmacy.
This video is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Abraham The Pharmacist has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Always consult a doctor or other healthcare professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions.
#diabetes #prediabetes #howtopreventdiabetes #preventdiabetes #diabetescauses #howtoavoiddiabetes #howtostopdiabetes #stopdiabetes #AbrahamThePharmacist #UKmediapharmacist #mediapharmacist #pharmacistpresenter #UKpharmacistpresenter