How To Grow Taller and Increase Height Naturally
How To Grow Taller? Learn How To Increase Height Naturally, Be taller and Grow Height in this weeks video!
00:00 How To Grow Taller and Increase Height Naturally?
00:37 Tip 1 - Sleep and Height?
02:13 Tip 2 - Caffeine and Growing Taller?
03:17 Tip 3 - Smoking or Alcohol and Growth?
04:53 Tip 4 - Best Diet To Increase Height?
06:01 Conclusion on Growing Taller?
I've received a lot of messages to make an updated video on how to grow taller and increase height. Some of the messages have been a little upsetting so please remember this: Self-criticism is something we all fall into from time to time and I don't think I've ever met someone and thought about their height, it's only when you're concerned about something that we really think about it. In life it's all about bringing good vibes and energy, the inner qualities you posses are the most important thing because height is just a number. People want to care about you and who you are so focus on your great qualities and always remember you're awesome!
WHAT CAUSES US TO GROW TALLER:
It’s thought that genetics account for up to 80% of our final height but there are certain environmental factors which we’re going to discuss in this video that could account for the remaining 20% of your height.
Puberty is typically when we begin our growth spurt but everyone grows at a different pace. You generally stop growing taller after you go through puberty, so if you’re in your adolescence right now this video should help you maximise your potential growth. However if you’re not in your adolescence then please continue watching as there are tips in this video you can do that can make an improvement at any age.
SLEEP AND HEIGHT:
Get enough sleep. Most of our growth actually takes place while sleeping as we release a lot of growth hormone. If you’re not sleeping enough you’re actually hurting the amount of growth hormone released which isn’t going to help you grow to your full potential.
To find out how much sleep you need depends on your age visit the following link for more information:
How to fall asleep faster videos on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nDw7WPi7eo (Part 1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JMmzXGSFt0 (Part 2)
SMOKING OR SECOND HAND SMOKING AND HEIGHT:
Stopping smoking is the single most helpful thing you can do to improve your health and the health of the people around you. Every year more and more people quit smoking, and enjoy the better wellbeing, wealth, lifestyle and life expectancy this can bring.
Research has shown Smoking and even second hand smoke reduces height in children and adolescents so if you do smoke please quit. And If you have friends or family who smoke first help them quit and also ask them to smoke outside away from you and others.
More information on quitting and second hand smoke here is my YouTube video:
BALANCED DIET AND HEIGHT:
To help you grow the tallest possible you need to be eating a healthy balanced diet making sure get enough proteins, making sure eating fruit and vegetables, I know it sounds like grandma talking but it’s true your body need these minerals to help you grow the tallest possible.
For more information on healthy balanced diets here's my YouTube video:
MEDICAL ADVICE DISCLAIMER:
All content in this video and description including: information, opinions, content, references and links is for informational purposes only. The Author does not provide any medical advice on the Site. Accessing, viewing, reading or otherwise using this content does NOT create a physician patient relationship between you and it’s author. Providing personal or medical information to the Principal author does not create a physician patient relationship between you and the Principal author or authors. Nothing contained in this video or it’s description is intended to establish a physician patient relationship, to replace the services of a trained physician or health care professional, or otherwise to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. You should consult a licensed physician or appropriately credentialed health care worker in your community in all matters relating to your health.
Want to see more videos about everything health and pharmacy? Let me know in the comments below. Subscribe for new videos ▶https://www.youtube.com/c/AbrahamThePharmacist
Prescribing Media Pharmacist | Extreme Optimist | Bringing Science Through New Videos Every Week - Monday 4PM(GMT) YouTube.
I'm a prescribing media pharmacist working in General Practice who loves science, making videos and helping people.
This video is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Abraham The Pharmacist has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Always consult a doctor or other healthcare professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions.