Learn how to stop coughing with cough home remedy and cough remedies at home for quick treatment!
A cough is a reflex action to clear your airways of mucus and irritants such as dust or smoke. It's rarely a sign of anything serious. Most coughs clear up within 3 weeks and don't require any treatment. A dry cough means it tickles the back of your throat and doesn't produce any phlegm (thick mucus).
HOW TO STOP COUGHING AND GET RID OF COUGH:
Try the following to help relieve your cough,
• Drink plenty of fluids
• Try to stay at home and avoid contact with other people if you have a high temperature or you do not feel well enough to do your normal activities
You could also try:
• Paracetamol or ibuprofen to treat any pain
• Hot water and honey (not suitable for babies under 1 year old)
a herbal medicine called pelargonium (suitable for people aged 12 or over)
BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR PRO:
If you or a loved one suffer with high blood pressure then I'd like to introduce you to my blood pressure monitor pro app!
I’ve spent over 2 years creating the blood pressure monitor pro app to help patients monitor home blood pressure readings, see trends and most importantly analyze your lifestyle and tell you what to improve on!
So if you don’t already have it download it today from your app store! Just search, "Blood pressure monitor pro" and make sure the icon matches or click the relevant links below,
Apple App Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/blood-pressure-monitor-pro/id1545186408
Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.bloodpressuremonitorapp_a
Blood Pressure Monitor Pro Website: https://www.bloodpressuremonitorpro.com
WHAT CAUSES A COUGH:
Most coughs are caused by a cold or flu.
Other causes include:
• Heartburn (acid reflux)
• Allergies – for example, hay fever
• Infections like bronchitis
• Mucus dripping down the throat from the back of the nose
WHEN TO SEEK MEDICAL ADVICE FOR A COUGH:
- You've had a cough for more than 3 weeks (persistent cough)
- Your cough is very bad or quickly gets worse – for example, you have a hacking cough or cannot stop coughing
- You feel very unwell
- You have chest pain
- You're losing weight for no reason
- The side of your neck feels swollen and painful (swollen glands)
- You find it hard to breathe
- You have a weakened immune system – for example, because of chemotherapy or diabetes
See your doctor urgently if you're coughing up blood.
MEDICAL ADVICE DISCLAIMER:
All content in this video and description including: information, opinions, content, references and links is for informational purposes only. The Author does not provide any medical advice on the Site. Accessing, viewing, reading or otherwise using this content does NOT create a physician patient relationship between you and it’s author. Providing personal or medical information to the Principal author does not create a physician patient relationship between you and the Principal author or authors. Nothing contained in this video or it’s description is intended to establish a physician patient relationship, to replace the services of a trained physician or health care professional, or otherwise to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. You should consult a licensed physician or appropriately credentialed health care worker in your community in all matters relating to your health.
About this video: Searching how to stop coughing? In this video, Advanced Medical Practitioner Abraham Khodadi, MPharm(Hons)IPresc MScACP shares a cough home remedy and cough remedies at home for quick treatment!