Learn how to stop farting so much and how to reduce gas in stomach to help reduce bloating with science!
WHY FARTING (FLATULENCE):
In this video we down excessive flatulence, explaining the science and sharing practical tips for relief. Say goodbye to discomfort and awkward moments—embrace a life free from unnecessary bloating. Here's to swift relief and a healthier you!
BRIOSCHI DIGESTIVE AID:
This video was sponsored by Brioschi - The fast acting digestive aid that has been a part of Italian homes for over 100 years, which has now reached the US and Canada. Learn more about Brioschi today!
LIFESTYLE TIPS FOR EXCESSIVE WIND:
Things you can do to cut down excessive or smelly farts,
• Eat smaller meals, more often
• Drink or chew food slowly, with your mouth closed
• Exercise regularly to improve how your body digests food
• Drink peppermint tea
• Do not chew gum, smoke, or suck pen tops or hard sweets (to avoid swallowing air)
• Do not wear loose-fitting dentures
• Do not eat too many foods that are difficult to digest and make you fart
• Do not drink too much beer, wine or fruit juice
WHEN TO SEE YOUR DOCTOR FOR FLATULENCE:
See your doctor if,
• Farting is affecting your life and self help and pharmacy treatments have not worked
• You have a stomach ache or bloating that will not go away or comes back
• You keep getting constipation or diarrhoea
• You have lost weight without trying
• You've had blood in your poo for 3 weeks
MEDICAL ADVICE DISCLAIMER:
All content in this video and description including: information, opinions, content, references and links is for informational purposes only. The Author does not provide any medical advice on the Site. Accessing, viewing, reading or otherwise using this content does NOT create a physician patient relationship between you and it’s author. Providing personal or medical information to the Principal author does not create a physician patient relationship between you and the Principal author or authors. Nothing contained in this video or it’s description is intended to establish a physician patient relationship, to replace the services of a trained physician or health care professional, or otherwise to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. You should consult a licensed physician or appropriately credentialed health care worker in your community in all matters relating to your health.
About this video: Searching how to stop farting so much? In this video, Advanced Medical Practitioner Abraham Khodadi, MPharm(Hons)IPresc MScACP shares how to reduce gas in stomach to help reduce bloating with science!