Abraham The Pharmacist
How To Use Nasal Spray | How To Use Nasal Spray Properly | Nasal Spray Technique (2018)
How To Use A Nasal Spray | How To Use Nasal Spray Correctly | Proper Nasal Spray Technique | How To Use Decongestant Nasal Spray | How To Use Steroid Nasal Spray
Hey all, this weeks video is my favourite video I've made so far! Let me know how you get on with my nasal spray guide by leaving a comment below. If you have any friends or family who would also benefit from this video then feel free to spread the word. Thanks for watching.
WHAT ARE NASAL SPRAYS:
Nasal sprays are a solution or suspension of medicine. They are sprayed into the nostrils, usually to produce a local effect directly inside the nose.
Some nasal sprays are used to administer medicine that acts on other parts of the body. In these cases the medicine is absorbed into the bloodstream from the lining of the nose, which is rich in blood vessels.
OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION:
• Do not share nasal sprays with other people.
• Decongestant nasal sprays should not be used for longer than 5-7 days, as this can cause the nasal congestion to come back (rebound congestion).
• EXPIRY: never use your nasal spray after the expiry date as it may be contaminated with dirt or bacteria. Follow the printed instructions given with your spray. Write the date you open your nasal spray on the bottle so you know when to throw it away.
• Always use the nasal spray according to the printed label or as instructed by your doctor or pharmacist.
• Your nasal spray should be cleaned at least once a week, or more frequently if it becomes blocked. Follow the printed instructions supplied with the spray.
• Inform your doctor or pharmacist if you accidentally take more than you were supposed to.
• Nasal sprays are only intended for use in the nose and must not be taken by mouth.
• Once you have finished the treatment course, carefully dispose of any leftover nasal spray, or return it to your pharmacist for disposal.
• Always keep medicines out of the reach of children.
If you have any further questions please speak to your pharmacist.
Want to see more videos about everything health and pharmacy? Let me know in the comments below. Subscribe for new videos ▶https://www.youtube.com/c/AbrahamThePharmacist
Prescribing Media Pharmacist | Extreme Optimist | Bringing Science Through New Videos Every 2 Weeks - Monday 4PM(GMT) YouTube.
I'm a British - Persian - Iranian prescribing media pharmacist who loves science, making videos and helping people. I work in both GP surgeries and community pharmacy.
This video is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Abraham The Pharmacist has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Always consult a doctor or other healthcare professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions.
TAGS: #howtousenasalspray #howtouseanasalspray #howtousenasalsprayproperly #nasalspraytechnique #propernasalspraytechnique #howtousenasalspraycorrectly #howtousesteroidnasalspray #howtousedecongestantnasalspray #AbrahamThePharmacist #UKmediapharmacist #mediapharmacist #pharmacistpresenter #UKpharmacistpresenter