Abraham The Pharmacist
Stye Eye Treatment - How to Get Rid of a Stye
Ever had a Stye around your Eye? This video is about How to Get Rid of a Stye, Treatment, Causes and Symptoms.
One of my favourite notifications is your comments and as you may already know more often than not I'll get back to you with a reply and heart. If you'd like more information on any of the questions I've answered or have a question, then let me know so I can try and either dedicate a video to it or get back to you in next months responding to your comments.
A few of my favourite questions/comments from this video are:
1) Watching this video with one eye! Could you please do a video on styes and their treatment - 00:22
2) Great content and entertaining. I am however, jealous of those amazing cheekbones and natural highlight glow. Bradley Cooper give this man a shout out, bruh.
3) I never brush my teeth and your channel has encouraged me to start brushing my teeth. I got gum disease minor disease.
4) Lol plot twist. Employee comes around the corner, sir who are you and why are you filming in our store?
5) Sir may we know the skin care products that you use.
Styes are common and should clear up on their own within a week or 2. They're rarely a sign of anything serious, but may be painful until they heal.
The NHS also have some really helpful images of a stye so if you'd like to see them they can be found here - https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/stye/
WHEN TO SEEK MEDICAL ADVICE FOR A STYE:
See your healthcare professional if your stye:
• Is very painful or swollen
• Does not get better within a few weeks
• Affects your vision
Last weeks videos...
Want to see more videos about everything health and pharmacy? Let me know in the comments below. Subscribe for new videos ▶https://www.youtube.com/c/AbrahamThePharmacist
Prescribing Media Pharmacist | Extreme Optimist | Bringing Science Through New Videos Every Week - Monday 4PM(GMT) YouTube.
I'm a prescribing media pharmacist who loves science, making videos and helping people. I work in both GP surgeries and community pharmacy.
This video is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Abraham The Pharmacist has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Always consult a doctor or other healthcare professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions.
#stye #styetreatment #styeeyetreatment #howtogetridofastye #howtogetridofastyeovernight #getridofastye #howtogetridofastyeinyoureye #styecauses #styesymptoms #AbrahamThePharmacist #UKmediapharmacist #mediapharmacist #pharmacistpresenter #UKpharmacistpresenter