Vitamins | Multivitamins | Do Multivitamins Work
Vitamins or multivitamins. Responding to comments do multivitamins work, do vitamins work, benefits of multivitamins and more.
One of my favourite notifications is your comments and as you may already know more often than not I'll get back to you with a reply and heart. If you'd like more information on any of the questions I've answered or have a question, then let me know so I can try and either dedicate a video to it or get back to you in next months responding to your comments.
A few of my favourite questions/comments from this video are:
1) Replace the spacer every 6-12 months. I've had my spacer for 5+ years. Whoops, lol.
2) Oh god. I have a fever and I have finals coming up. A quick question, does Vitamin C help a cold? - 00:25 More information on vitamin supplements: https://www.nhs.uk/common-health-questions/food-and-diet/do-i-need-vitamin-supplements/ And for more information on the different foods vitamins and minerals are found in: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vitamins-and-minerals/
3) Love your vides. Time to shave that facial hair though.
4) Is it bad eating junk food? I eat it everyday.
5) Is drinking hot water good for constipation?
Want to see more videos about everything health and pharmacy? Let me know in the comments below. Subscribe for new videos ▶https://www.youtube.com/c/AbrahamThePharmacist
Prescribing Media Pharmacist | Extreme Optimist | Bringing Science Through New Videos Every Week - Monday 4PM(GMT) YouTube.
I'm a prescribing media pharmacist who loves science, making videos and helping people. I work in both GP surgeries and community pharmacy.
This video is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Abraham The Pharmacist has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Always consult a doctor or other healthcare professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions.
#vitamins #multivitamins #domultivitaminswork #dovitaminswork #benefitsofmultivitamins #shouldyoutakevitamins #aremultivitaminsgoodforyou #arevitaminsgoodforyou #AbrahamThePharmacist #UKmediapharmacist #mediapharmacist #pharmacistpresenter #UKpharmacistpresenter