Probiotics | Are Probiotics Good For You | Responding To Your Comments
Probiotics. Responding to your comments if probiotics are good for you, what they are, health benefits, do they work and more.
One of my favourite notifications is your comments and as you may already know more often than not I'll get back to you with a reply and heart. If you'd like more information on any of the questions I've answered or have a question, then let me know so I can try and either dedicate a video to it or get back to you in next months responding to your comments.
A few of my favourite questions/comments from this video are:
1) Me and my friend pick out each other’s dandruff with eyebrow brushes it lowkey works really well.
2) How about drinking with lactobacillus drinks? Does it help also?
3) Does anyone else scratch out dandruff and sniff it while its in you nails?No?Just me?Okay then.
4) Hey I’ve been using tissues for blowing my nose and now
my nose is red and hurting does the tissues hurt my nose because my nose hurts. I have a sore throat and a cold at
the same time.
5) I had to stop some masterpiece OST to watch this...I'm not disappointed.
6) I have No idea what some of those big words are!!! I don't understand the words lozenges, anaesthetics, benzocaine,
and A LOT more but can't spell them out!
7) What do you edit with?
8) Hi Abraham. I’m a first year pharmacy student and I would
like to see how a real pharmacist would deal with these
situations. For example, if a patient walks into the pharmacy
with constipation, what sort of questions would you need to
ask in order to make a diagnosis. It would be interesting to see
the thought process of how you diagnose and treat a patient.
Want to see more videos about everything health and pharmacy? Let me know in the comments below. Subscribe for new videos ▶https://www.youtube.com/c/AbrahamThePharmacist
Prescribing Media Pharmacist | Extreme Optimist | Bringing Science Through New Videos Every Week - Monday 4PM(GMT) YouTube.
I'm a British - Persian - Iranian prescribing media pharmacist who loves science, making videos and helping people. I work in both GP surgeries and community pharmacy.
This video is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Abraham The Pharmacist has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Always consult a doctor or other healthcare professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions.